• Digital & Mixed Media Artist •

• Digital & Mixed Media Artist •

Sunflower

Sunflower

Monday, October 25, 2010

~Dancing in the Moonlight~

~Dancing in the Moonlight~

Another Brag Monday Collage! The Last one before Halloween so I was Inspired  to do One More Collage with All Hallows Eve in Mind.
I am Thinking that I must really Like these Colors because I am Starting to Notice a Trend in my Work!! Maybe its Just My Appreciation of Autumn Colors. They Just feel so Homey and Warm to Me.
I Have used  Quite a Few different Layers here. The Background and Mask are Courtesy of Shadowhouse Creations. The Music Manuscript is Courtesy of  Art Freebies. And of Coarse the Wonderful Spooky Looking Trees are Courtesy of Karen our Wonderful Hostess of Brag Monday and the Graphics Fairy!


Have a Wonderful Day Everyone!
Hugs

15 comments:

The Queens Table said...

I love how everyone is looking out at the viewer! Great job!

Leaping Frog Design's said...

How beautiful..The owls are delightful!!

Medieval Muse said...

Everything about this is gorgeous!

My Grama's Soul said...

This is the second time I have stopped by here today....I LOVE THIS BLOG....you are creative and it is just beautifully done.

Xo

Jo

Kelly said...

It's beautiful!!! I love to visit your blog~It always makes me smile.

Marie Lost Bird Studio said...

Beautiful collage, Jill! Keep them coming.
Have a lovely week.
Hugs,
Marie

Cindy Adkins said...

Hi Jill,
This is absolutely fantastic!!! And so your header and the whole blog!
XO

Anonymous said...

Oh Jill!!!! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this collage!!! I ADORE owls!! These are an absolutely stunning pair!! Oh, sigh ... the magnificence of this piece ... worthy of framing, I'd say!!!

Anonymous said...

OOH! I love this!! The composition and textures are beautiful!
Hugs,
Diane

Linda @ Itsy Bits And Pieces said...

I really love this one! I'm attracted to those colors, too! Maybe's it because it's fall!

Donna said...

These are spooktacular! Very fun!

Susan said...

Oh Jill, I'd soooo love to own a real collage like this! it is gorgeous! the owls make it :)
I so wish I could do digital stuff. {bowing to you} you are such an artist with it!

anyway, come visit:
http://piecesoffatesusan.blogspot.com/2010/10/tuesday-er-um-thursdaytreative-been.html

I have a surprise for you:)

Hugs,
Susan

Sugar Lump Studios said...

your collage is gorgeous! and so is your blog! Hope you have a Happy Halloween! :)

Karen The Graphics Fairy said...

Stunning!!!

Anonymous said...

OK you need to adopt me! I adore everything on your blog, the design, the graphics, the layout..I'm not worthy!!!! I found you through Charlene, is she not the best! Anyway if you ever teach a class on blog design I'm there! I'll bring brownies, or wine, or both! Please send me anything new that you do! Am I your first stalker?? Have a great week, glad I found you-cindy

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails