• Digital & Mixed Media Artist •

• Digital & Mixed Media Artist •

Sunflower

Sunflower

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

~New Blog Button Part 2... I just can't Help Myself!.

 Hello again! I just can't Help Myself ...I think its my Perfectionist Alter-Ego!
That sounds good! I am Going with that! The previous button I Noticed on Charlene, Carol Anne and Julie's Blogs that it has a Black Margin around it. I think it might be the File I saved it in... Sooooo I remade it! I know.. I know...I am shaking my Head at myself too..
I kinda Like How this one turned out though....
~*~
The Button below is scaled to fit 
a 220width sidebar

Happy Wednesday! Again.......!!!
Photobucket

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jill...

I just wanted to thank you for your sweet comment...and officially welcome you to

Creative Carmelina

Ciao Bella

Sara said...

Feliz semana Jill, siempre todo tan lindo. Besos.

Barb said...

Hi Jill,
You have been a busy bee, your blog header is a breath of fresh air, Spring IS on the way!!! Also luv your new "signature"
Wishing you an artful afternoon,
Barb in Texas

Lynn Stevens said...

Oh My Gosh, everytime I come over here your blog is more glorious than the last, GORGEOUS!!!!
I so wish I could do digital! swoon...

Anonymous said...

Happy Sunday, Jill. Another lovely button! Beautiful! I just wanted to stop by and wish you a bright a beautiful week ahead. I too am longing for springtime's essence. I see many signs of her bounteous glory desperately making heroic attempts to push through winter's grasp. At a glance ahead for the week's weather, it looks like we are once again in for more frigid temps and perhaps a bit more snow. Today is lovely however, and I am going to savor every moment of it! Sending hugs your way ...

Sugar Lump Studios said...

Jill
your digital creations (as well as mixed media art) are always soooo gorgeous! I love seeing what your blog will look like next! :) Thank you for the breath of spring and sunshine today...we were dumped with snow last night - worse than several weeks ago...I need to see you for a pick me up! :)

Anonymous said...

It's beautiful, Jill. Every one of the banners you've created for your blog have been beautiful.
This is no exception. And I love the quote!
Hugs!
Diane

Charlene said...

I fixed it you little perfectionist!!!! It is prettier than the one before... how do you always do that? Everything just is MAGIC when you touch it. I feel honored to call you my friend. I only wish so many miles were not between us. Have a beautiful week. And I will TRY to get that phone call made. HUGS!
Charlene

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails