• Digital & Mixed Media Artist •

• Digital & Mixed Media Artist •

Sunflower

Sunflower

Friday, March 8, 2013

~ Victorian Easter Cones and Eggs~


 Are you Ready for Spring?
I Think All of Us Are!
I had Easter & Spring in Mind
when Putting These together.
 I really so Love 
Using Vintage Materials 
when I can.
There is nothing more Beautiful than 
Something Covered with 
German Glass Glitter!
 
~So Sparklie~  
The Victorian, German 
Looks is so Lovely.
 
 These are My New Pieces 
for Paper Whimsy Inspire!
Have a Peek!

Photobucket

8 comments:

HI! I'm Tabitha said...

Jill your creations are lovely...
hugs

Linda Carole Bloom said...

So pretty, make me ready for spring (as if I wasn't already)!

Dorthe said...

They are amazingly wonderful, dear Jill- so lovely in spring colours and the glittered eggs- I love your use of old pieces and flowers, and the sweetest butterflyes.
Thanks for inspirering again- I`m still waiting for the Apprentice to arrive :-)
Hugs and a great weekend to you.
Dorthe

Sara said...

I love these so.

Ann said...

how gorgeous!!!!!

Linda @ Itsy Bits And Pieces said...

I love these, Jill...such a nostalgic feeling about them! Such sweet little flowers!

Judys Lace Creations said...

How pretty these are!

AppleApricot Wen said...

O YES, I'm sooooooooooo ready for Spring!!!
Love your delightful pretties dear Jill, they are so gorgeous and Spring-yummie! Love the glitters too. Makes them even more festive.

hugs and wishing you a wonderful Easter, Wendy

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails