• Digital & Mixed Media Artist •

• Digital & Mixed Media Artist •

Sunflower

Sunflower

Friday, October 29, 2010

~Simply Lovely & A Blog Award !~

 I Just Received my First Blog Award! Wow! 
Thank you Susan from Pieces of Fate for Thinking of me! 
It is so Wonderful to be Recognized for Something you Love Doing!
Now I am Suppose to Pay it Forward!

This is a Button I Created  for this Award.
(I am So Sorry...I cannot Help My Self!! 
Its My Desire to Create Pretty Things and Beautify the World!)
This Lovely Sweet Girl is Courtesy of Vintage Blog
You May Choose Either Button! 
Its Up to you!
I Made Simply Lovely for my 
Dear Friends that are More Shy 
about receiving Awards.

Here are Blogs That Inspire me,
& make me Smile.
Leave me with A Good Feeling
or Something to Think about. 

~I Know that Some of you  Prefer Not to Receive Blog Awards. 
I would still Like to Personally Recognize You and Thank you
Because you have Been an Inspiration to me 
and so Incredibly Supportive!~



Here is What you do. 
Place Blog Award on your Side Bar  
Then Pay it Forward to 15 Blogs 
that You would Like to Recognize!
Great Big Hugs and Thank You to all of you!

14 comments:

Cindy Adkins said...

Hi Jill,
Thanks SO much!!! Aren't you just a doll for thinking of me?
I will put it on my blog when I get a chance and then link
it to your blog--that will be perfect!!!
XO
CIndy

Cindy Adkins said...

Hi Jill,
I just put it on with a link to you back too!!!
XO

My Grama's Soul said...

Hello dear lady.....thank you so much for thinking of me and including me in this wonderful list of bloggers.....In fact.....the Feathered Nest is the very first blog I followed and she was one of the reasons I began blogging.

I'll pull you button and post about it in the next few days.

Hugs to you

Jo

JoAnne said...

Thank you so much Jill! The feeling is very much reciprocated.
xoJoAnne
Dancing in the Moonlight is fantastic!!!!!!!!

The Feathered Nest said...

Oh Jill....you are precious!!!! Thank you so very much sweet girl, I'm very honored to accept this award!! I love my dear friends here so much and blogging is a pure joy to me ~ thank you again, have a wonderful weekend! hugs and love, Dawn

Anonymous said...

Dearest Jill,
The last few days have been a bit gloomy here on the Flat, somewhat mimicking the solemness stirring in my soul. Fortuitous am I, that my bird-of-a-feather friend stopped by with a message, bestowing upon me a most exceptional honor! Thank you for thinking my special place worthy ... your blog is candy for the eyes as well as the soul!

Kelly said...

Jill,

Thank you for thinking of me. I truly appreciate the thought and welcome the award. I feel the same was about your beautiful blog and it's warm inspiring vibrancy.

Thank you sooo much!!!

Kelly

Smile & Shine!

Petunia said...

Thank you so much Jill! I'm honored to recieve such a lovely award from someone I truly admire. And to be in such great company is extra sweet! Your beautiful blog always inspires me....so does that mean I can now give it to you? :)

Linda @ Itsy Bits And Pieces said...

Thank you so much, Jill! This really is so sweet and I love what you made...I am inspired by YOU and your most lovely blog!

Lynn Stevens said...

Oh Jill, I'm so glad you found me because I found you!!! What an amazing blog you have, Gorgeous art!

Marie Lost Bird Studio said...

Dear Jill,
thank you so much for thinking of me and I'm truly honored but as you know my blog is award free.I truly appreciate the thought that was so sweet of you!I always enjoy coming over to visit your beautiful blog!You are an inspiration.
Have a spooktacular weekend.
Hugs,
Marie

Carol Anne's Boutique said...

Hi Dearest Jill,
This is the sweetest surprise ever, thank you so very much for thinking of me, I am truly honored!! I am always inspired each and every time I visit your lovely blog. I love reading your posts and your art is absolutely stunning and such a delight to see!
How you have made me smile sweet Jill. :)
Have a beautiful weekend!!
Hugs,
Carol Anne

Magic Moonlight said...

Hi Jill Thank-you very much, You made my day, Thank you for thinking of me and have my Blog on your list, you are so Sweet! hugs Blanca.

Karen The Graphics Fairy said...

Hi sweet Jill,
Congratulations on your award!!! It's well deserved! Thank you for thinking of me as well, that was so kind of you.
Hugs,
Karen

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails