• Digital & Mixed Media Artist •

• Digital & Mixed Media Artist •

Sunflower

Sunflower

Sunday, April 6, 2014

~Song of the Nightingale~

Original ArtWork By © Jill McCall
This is How I have been Spending my Time the Last Couple of Days. 
I am Loving the Natural History Look of Her. 
It seems Birds, Butterflies, and Flowers
 are a Reoccurring theme in my Work.
Song of the Nightingale is my Newest Digital Collage Piece.
Digital Collage Art Work ©Jill McCall
I wanted to Show you the Before and After
 of Ivy. 
( I like to Name All of My Ladies.)
She started off as a Black and White Etching
 then Evolved into Color. 
I wonder if this is what She may have
 Looked Liked in the Engravers Eye~
Hope you are all Having a Wonderful Weekend!
Photobucket

8 comments:

Gale Blair said...

Fantastic before and after, Jill. I love those old steel engravings.

theresa martin said...

Wonderful Jill. You're a digital whiz!

PetraB said...

She is a true beauty, her clothes in colour are fabulous.

Nancy said...

The After Clothes are just stunning!

Huggs, Nancy

suziqu's thread works said...

So beautiful Jill - always love the theme of Birds, Butterflies and Flowers which I often incorporate also.
You are such a clever woman in how you have colored up the image of Ivy.
It all looks so beautiful!
Hugs,
Suzy

Lace Age Girl said...

Wow, she looks like she was born in colour. Gorgeous.

Sim said...

Wouaouh! I love your blog and I adore your collages! Bravo Jill! From my heart! :)

Candy S said...

This seems to be your last posting, The etched lady is lovely in the regal shades or red and pink. If you can please email me. I would love to talk about your Christmas tablescape post with the apothecary jars and putz houses. Thank you so much..... Candy

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails