• Digital & Mixed Media Artist •

• Digital & Mixed Media Artist •

Sunflower

Sunflower

Saturday, February 6, 2016

NEST- Collage Tutorial For The Graphics Fairy

NEST- ©Jill Marcott-McCall for The Graphics Fairy Premium Membership
NEST
  NEST is my newest Collage Tutorial 
for The Graphics Fairy Premium Membership.
 Here I have added quite a few more Layers 
and will teach you more about 
my Method and Style of Collage.
NEST EGG- ©Jill Marcott-McCall for The Graphics Fairy Premium Membership
NEST EGG

I have a Great Love of Birds, Butterflies, 
Nests and Insects and use them so much in my Work. 
The Images that Karen has Provided for us
 are so Beautiful it makes it 
Easy to Play and Create with them.
If you want to learn more about
 my tutorial and the images I used, 
check out 

Hope You have a Wonderful Weekend!
http://members.thegraphicsfairy.com/

http://thegraphicsfairy.com/
Feathers and Flight Blog Sub Header photo Feathers and Flight Blog Sub Header copy.png

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails