• Digital & Mixed Media Artist •

• Digital & Mixed Media Artist •

Sunflower

Sunflower

Thursday, June 9, 2016

Wading- Digital Collage


Wading- ©Jill Marcott-McCall

I am trying something New to try and Expand my Style. 
I admire other Artists that can make
 All of their Pieces Different and yet You Know it is their Work. 
Something I am Hoping to Achieve. 
I Love the Whimsy of this Piece. 
I used Beautiful Itkupilli & Tumble Fish Images.
Have a Wonderful Week!
Jill~
Feathers and Flight Blog Sub Header photo Feathers and Flight Blog Sub Header copy.png

3 comments:

Marsha @ Tattered Chick said...

This is lovely! I am participating in an altered book swap and the book I'm working on now has an ocean theme and I was racking my brain trying to figure out what to do and then I see your post!! Inspiration!! xo

Unknown said...

An amazing article about holy land tours. It’s nice to read a quality blog post. I think you made some good points in this post.

Anonymous said...

That's amazing trip to be inspire the ground arrangements.

Best Flight Deals
Online Flight Booking

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails