• Digital & Mixed Media Artist •

• Digital & Mixed Media Artist •

Sunflower

Sunflower

Monday, July 18, 2011

~Windows into our Hearts~

 I Just wanted to take a Moment and
Thank You All for Visiting me in
my Humble Little Studio
And all of your Sweet Comments! 
Also I would Love to Thank Karen from My Desert Cottage 
for Hostessing this Wonderful Blog Party 
so we could get a Glimpse into where the Inspiration Begins!
I Enjoyed Visiting Everyone that I Could.
( Getting Ready for our Trip to Visit my Father In Law in Canada tomorrow.
I Hope to Continue when I return)
I Must  say That it was so Marvelous 
to see Everyone's Creative Spaces! 
Our Studios Tell so much about us don't they,
And are so Uniquely Our Own.
 

 Where we Create is 
Truly a Window 
Into our 
Hearts and Spirit 
don't you think?
 We are Leaving Bright and Early tomorrow for Canada.
A Very Long Car Ride ahead but 
We are Anxious to see My Father in Law. 
Thank You all for your Kind Words of Support and Prayers. 
They meant so Much.
Thank you
See you all Soon My Friends and a Have a Wonderful Week!
Photobucket

11 comments:

Gail said...

Jill,
Take care on your trip, hope all goes well!
xoxo,
Gail

Something Special said...

You have a beautiful blog and wonderful eye candy in your studio. I like it very much! Have a great trip. I just returned from a trip to Minnesota myself last night. It is great to go, but wonderful to get back home also.

Marie Lost Bird Studio said...

Have a safe trip,my friend.Love your studio -
thanks for the tour.
Hugs,
Marie

Samantha Marshall said...

Have a great trip and I agree, your blog is absolutely gorgeous!!!

trash talk said...

Thank you for sharing your heart with us.
Deb

Unknown said...

Such gorgeous photos of such lovely treasures. Just beautifully displayed.

xo,
Tammy

Charlene said...

BE SAFE! And by the way... the window into your spirit is a beautiful site to behold my friend. I'm saying prayers of peace & healing surround all of you!
CHarlene

Lily's Lace said...

Jill- you always put me in my happy place when I come to visit, thank you for all the effort you put into your blog on a daily basis. You are truly an inspiration, xoxo-cindy

Jacqui said...

Just found your blog, and it is gorgeous! Your header is stunning. Have a lovely trip

suziqu's thread works said...

Hi Jill
I have to say your most elegant blog is definitely amongst my favourites. I just love to visit and become inspired. Hope your trip goes well for you!
I have just returned from interstate visiting my elderly ailing father and it was so heart wrenching saying goodbye. I hope it will be easier for you!
Safe travel.
Hugs,
Suzy

Nita B said...

I would love to add your button to my blog but I don't see the code for it. I am new at blogging so is there another way to add it? I just love all the beautiful work you do!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails