• Digital & Mixed Media Artist •

• Digital & Mixed Media Artist •

Sunflower

Sunflower

Sunday, December 8, 2013

A Bit of Natural History

~Winter Red Deer ~  Original Art by Jill McCall©2013
~Winter Red Deer~
~I have been Playing Again~
It has been a Long time since
 I have been able to Sit Down at my Computer 
to do some Digital Art. 
My Creative Muse
has been Whispering in my Ear,
"Go Play~"
~Winter Reindeer~  Original Art by Jill McCall©2013
~Winter Reindeer~
I Love the 
Natural History Specimen Sample Look.
These are the Results of my Play~

Brrrrrr !! It is so Cold here in Oregon 
and it seems we are not alone!
When I woke up this Morning it was -8 Degrees.
Living here in the Willamette Valley, this a Rare Event!
Snow and Sub zero temps.
I know.... some of you are saying,
 "Psh! That's Nothing!"
And You would be Right!!!
Hope you are all Staying Warm!

Photobucket 


7 comments:

Ruffles and Relics said...

LOVE THOSE!

Unknown said...

So happy your back Jill. I missed you! XO PJ

Nancy said...

These are beautiful, Thank~You! We moved up here to WA last Spring from FLA, so you can guess my thoughts on mornings like these~ ;)

Huggs, Nancy

Dorthe said...

They are so beautiful, dear Jill,- especially love the first one, with the soft green tree in the background.
Here we heard how very exeptional cold it is certain places in US this year, also Texas should be extreeme !! - Only grey and cold here today! Keep warm dear.
Hugs,Dorthe

Charlene said...

Love the deer! Yes, it's been cold everywhere! Or almost. I was up in Oregon for Art Camp in October. WISH we could have hooked up! Merry Christmas! Miss you!

Marie Lost Bird Studio said...

These are simply beautiful,dear Jill. Hope all is well.
Have a wonderful Christmas.
Hugs,
Marie

Gaby Bee said...

These are fantastic, Jill!

Merry Christmas and a very Happy Healthy New Year to you and all your loved ones.

Hugs,
Gaby

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails