• Digital & Mixed Media Artist •

• Digital & Mixed Media Artist •

Sunflower

Sunflower

Saturday, July 7, 2012

~The Day Dreamer

 What to Do ..? What to Do with 
this Lovely Lass?
She has Occupied my Thoughts 
for Some Time....
Just Exactly What to do 
With Her..?
Many Pieces Start 
this Way for Me
 before they 
Become Themselves.
And its Funny How Some 
I Know Just Exactly 
What I will Do.
 ~The Day Dreamer~
She is my New Inspire Piece 
 So If You Would Like to Learn
 How I Create Her for Yourself,
Thank You Gale 
for All the Fun!
Have a 
Wonderful Weekend 
Everyone!!
Photobucket

12 comments:

Wendy Aspinall said...

oh Jill she is inspired, popping over to see how you made her


Hugs wendy

p.s sorry it been so long since I talked to you

Dorthe said...

Jill, it is stunning! I so admire your collaged pieces, so filled with lace and paper beauties, so romantic and sweet. I love this "princess" in her window of nature wonders, and beauty.
Hugs ,Dorthe

Robynartdesigns said...

Jill, I too love your beautiful "day dreamer". So much work in this beautiful piece of art. Hope your day has been wonderful.
Hugs
Robyn x

Sandy said...

O M G !!!!
Jill this is devine.
Absolutely beautiful and so many many darling details.
A fest for my eyes.

Have a lovely sunday my dear friend.
xoxo

Stampindamour said...

WOW!!! Love it! You are very creative! xo

-pamela ;)

ania said...

Niesamowity klimat i głębia:))

Olga Siedlecka said...

I admire all these lovely details, just wonderful!

suziqu's thread works said...

You have done this little "Day Dreamer" proud! She has been made even more gorgeous by all of your sweet embellishing!
Hugs,
Suzy

Martina said...

This piece is just brilliant, fantastic, totally awesome, wow, what more can I say. Love it!!!!!

Cat Stegall said...

Love her!she was made for this!

Unknown said...

WOW, so beautiful.
Thanks for sharing.
Michele

Sharron aka Sharrahug said...

Gorgeous, Jill! Absolute gorgeousness!
Huggies ~
Sharron♥

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails